Saturday, June 17, 2017

WAND! What is it good for? (absolutely nothing?)


The Amazon Wand is 'free' currently if you order one.  I like free, so I did.


Plus side, it's super easy to set up.  Open, install the batteries, and press the shiny button:

Then, go to your phone and open the URL the device demands of you:


And then you scan stuff to add to your Amazon cart.  This is awesome if you are inside the extremely limited Amazon Fresh area but otherwise...



Prices are insane since although I'm in one of the largest US cities, no Fresh Delivery here - I'm in walking distance of a Whole Foods (Amazon) store.  Everything is bulk and more expensive than getting off my butt of driving and walking to the store.

I'm glad I got it when it's free.  Maybe things will improve later, but this thing is worthless right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment